SO, WHAT IS AUGMENTED REALITY?
Augmented Reality is part of an exciting set of new media technologies. Including Virtual Reality and Mixed Reality, these new technologies are set to change the way we work and experience design forever.
how will augmented reality help my business?
- You can add AR to your existing print media or we can create completely new designs.
- It is cost effective, with updatable digital content. This means you can make any changes easily.
- Get ahead of the competition with impressive interactive roller banners and business cards.
- Transform any new or existing Print design. For example, Business Cards, Flyers, Posters, Brochures, etc.
- You can make your brand stand out and be memorable.
- Add high tech functionality to low tech print.
- Therefore, what you will get is both the aesthetics of Print with the function of Digital!
NEW! WEB AR – No App Download Needed!
NEW Web AR means no need to download an app.
Web AR works in the mobile browser, just scan the QR code to access the browser based app and watch the AR experience – almost seamlessly. Perfect for quick experiences like greeting cards, business cards, banners.
- Increase user engagement 65% 65%
- More interaction with your brand 85% 85%
- Consumers who agree that AR adds to shopping/brand experience 33% 33%
- AR branding is more memorable than TV or Online 70% 70%
CAN I SEE An AR Print DEMO?
SCAN THE QR CODE BELOW WITH YOUR DEVICE, or if you are on mobile click the QR code; you will need to USE ANOTHER DEVICE with this page open for scanning. Watch as the image comes to life with sound, music, animation, video and interaction! No App Download Needed – with Web AR – works in the mobile browser – open device camera and scan the QR code. [If on a mobile device, click QR code to go to Web AR app.] You can now scan the image.
3D web ar
VIEW 3D MODELS IN YOUR OWN SPACE!
Works in the browser, for a seamless experience
No App downloads to delay user experience!
Fun to view 3D models in Augmented Reality!
Easily share 3D AR product models with just one click!
3D WEB AR
SO, WHAT IS 3D WEB AR?
*AR QUICK LOOK/AR SCENE VIEWER
- It will allow your customers to view products in both 3D 360° rotation and Augmented Reality.
- You will be able to see photorealistic 3D product models on desktop and in AR on a mobile device; even send models to a friend.
- The technology works within your browser. This means a seamless experience as no app is needed. (* currently available using Safari Browser on iOS 12+)
- AR SCENE VIEWER is available for both Android and iOS mobile devices and also provides for a 3D model view on desktop.
HOW WILL 3D AR WEB HELP MY BUSINESS?
- Your business will stand out from the crowd. Therefore, customers will be excited to return.
- Your customers will have both a memorable and fun experience. Also, it means you can show your products at their best.
- It is perfect, whether you have a large or small catalogue.
- The cost of implementation varies, but is affordable. Mainly, the price is dependant upon the complexity of your 3D model.
- This is truly the future of e-commerce. Available Now!
CAN I SEE A DEMO?
- Yes, you can TRY AR Quick Look NOW! Works in the mobile iOS browser – Simply click on the Art image or here to go to the Hypar product page where you can interact in 3D and AR! Simply click on the art images with the ‘View In Your Space” symbol. Experience viewing art in your own space and in 360 rotation. Hypar.co.uk have embraced this 3D Web AR technology throughout their store – a fantastic and seamless experience to enable customers to view art in their own space – seeing how artwork will look in a space is essential before purchase – the 3D Web AR technology [AR Quick Look] now makes this possible, let the gallery or store come to you!
- For an AR SCENE VIEWER demo – which works on both Android and iOS – please go to the main 3D WEB AR page.
Book online now for your FREE 30 minute consultation with us.
Find out how we can transform your business, with amazing digital print, web design and Augmented Reality technology.
We look forward to working with you!